Major Impact Created by the SEEDS
- We reached 60000 Peoples are involved through SHGs Movement ,FPOs and Financial inclusion as a SHPI.
- SEEDS implemented Watershed Program under NABARD in two panchayat- Alagiyanallur, Nandikundu over five villages covering about 600 farmers in 1170 hectares of land.
- The farmers clubs promoted by SEEDS were then reorganized into Producer Companies.
- SEEDS got empanelment as a Producer organization Promoting Institution (POPI) by NABARD & Resource Institution by SFAC.
- Empowering elected women representative in associating with The Hunger Project (THP) in 4 blocks in Virudhunagar and Ramanathapuram districts.
- Business Correspondent – BC - in association with State Bank of India 49 villages in 3 blocks since 2011.
- Business Promotion for TGBL – Distributor for TATA Tea in 12 Districts of Tamil Nadu as CSR initiative.
- Input fertilizer shop for FPC farmers: Seeds agro - 19.35 metric tons of NPM inputs sold to the farmers to a value of Rs 3.49 lakhs
- Farmers enriched their knowledge on the process of FPC
- Farmers had the confidence on farming activity and assured market
- All the shareholders had confidence on predicting the demand of their own produces
- Main stream marketing
- Increased share value to all the shareholders by way of Equity grant obtained from SFAC, New Delhi - Rs 10 lakhs
- More farmers are turning to become shareholders
- Home products marketing: Farmers consume their own Produce leads to a focus on NPM/ ORGANIC- Turn over 11.00 lakh